2000 Webbers Cove 26 ft 26 Explorer
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!
Classic custom built fiberglass Webbers Cove 26 Down East style express cruiser with exceptional fit and finish. All Mfr Manuals, numerous receipts and journal notes. Boat is outfitted with fenders, dock lines, mooring pendant etc. and is ready to cruise
"Explorer" is a 2000 model year finished and launched in 2001. Hull built at Webber's Cove Boats in Blue Hill Maine, with deck and finish work completed at J.S. Boatworks in Brunswick Maine.
- Fiberglass swim platform with a starboard transom door.
- Open aft cockpit with teak trim on washboard and gunwales. Prep counter with deep well stainless sink, hot and cold water and generous cabinet and gunwale storage, white LED courtesy lights and tackle cabinet with pull out tackle boxes.
- Forward cockpit has a full canvas and strata glass enclosure.
- Forward cockpit has bench seat with storage below, cushions, swivel dinette table, two swivel and slide Pompanette pedestal seats and center open windshield glass.
- Forward cockpit has two swivel and slide actuated Pompanette pedestal cushioned seats.
- Cabin has a galley to port with single alcohol burner, 12 V refrigerator with ice maker, pressurized hot / cold water, deep well stainless sink. Also below to starboard is an enclosed wet head with porcelain bowl (electric flush), vanity with drawers, deep well stainless sink with hot and cold water, with stand-up shower (5'10").
- Forward is traditional V-berth arrangement with extra thick cushions and plenty of storage below. Interior has ample storage and hanging locker with drawers made of teak.
- 260 H.P. Volvo KAMD-44 inboard diesel with approx. 1000 hours (estimated)
- Pulpit anchor windlass foot controls and remote control on helm
- Stereo w 4 deck speakers
- Led courtesy lights
- 4 Pop-up S.S. horn cleats starboard and Port aft and mid-ship w/ Bow S.S. Bollard
- 4 integrated gunwale rod holders
- Weaver snap davit hinges on swim platform
- Engine room sound deadening
- Two 4D AGM Batteries
- Garelick Eez-In Salon table with extension
- S.S. Dive Ladder
- VHF Radio
- Chart Plotter
- Depth Finder
- S.S. Bimini with excellent condition canvas, strata glass and curtain (full helm enclosure)
- Helm Port and Starboard Aluminum / Teak folding Footrests
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Islandside Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.