2013 Custom 77 ft 77 Aandeel
We feel privileged to present this astonishing sleek performance yacht.
Aandeel turns head where ever she sails. Her modern, contemporary styling by Adam Voorhees both inside and out is eye-catching.
It took 2 years and $ 3 M to refit a pedigree S & S racer built-in by Goetz / Derecktor in 1996 from RI to be transformed Into a fast confrontable, easy to sail cruiser.
Her hydraulic furling boom, self-tacking jib, furling code 0, winches offer easy shorthanded or single-handed sailing.
Aandeel’s cockpit is impressive, spacious, and comfortable. It can comfortably seat 16 making it ideal for inviting friends aboard for a day of fun on the water.
This extraordinary yacht is in excellent condition and needs to be inspected to fully appreciated her high-tech sailing technology and her ease of sailing shorthanded.
- Harken MKIV Hydraulic headsail furler
- Lewmar 250VRTT 15kW hydraulic retractable bow thruster.
- Maxwell hydraulic windlass RC12-12-LP 1590kg pull
- 48kg Lewmar CQR primary anchor, 65m- ½" chain, 90m- ¾" rode
- Fortress XF 85 anchor, 105m ¾" rode
- Harken winches: (2) 74’s, 3-speed; (2): 964’s, 3-speed
- Navtec Boom Vang A850
- Dual compasses
- Carbon Fiber wheels
- Yanmar # 4JH4-HTE 110 HP Turbo diesel auxiliary (490 hours)
- Kubota D722-E3, Donkey Engine; 65 engine hours
- Gori 3-blade 23" folding prop
- Western Integrated Technologies Hydraulic Power Pack (2) 6kW
- Sea Recovery Watermaker Ultra Whisper 400 64lph
- Torrid 120v marine water heater with dual engine waste heat coils
- (3) Webasto HVAC Units: (1) 4.6kW; (2) 2.6kW
- Fully battened mainsail furled in the boom.
- and so much more.
Islandside Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.